A radical change that has accompanied the modernization process is an inclination towards artistic and unique structures with modern amenities and facilities, state-of-the-art décor and luxury added to comfort. The key aspect in huge complicated structures is design. The basic concept, the design is the starting point of a construction project. Computers have blessed designers and architects with Architectural Rendering software that has made the designing part of the process very simple and quick. CAD services do not stop with architectural designs; they remain all along the way until a project is completed, assisting engineers and contractors throughout.
This scenario emphasizes the increasing need of architectural rendering services in a vast country like India, where there are thousands of villages, towns and cities on the verge of expanding boundaries, horizontally as well as vertically.
The scope of architectural rendering
3D visualization and rendering are widely used by almost all professionals, particularly those who have to rely on visual graphics. It has become a mainstream technology for engineers, architects and builders.
3D rendering is a creative process of producing an image based on three-dimensional data. It is similar to photography; however, the scenes being photographed are imaginary. Everything has to be created in a computer before it can be 3D rendered. It allows complete control over whatever is being depicted. The data that is depicted can be a complete scene, geometric models, buildings, landscapes or animated characters. 3D rendering consists of adding the simulation of realistic lighting, shadows, atmosphere, colour and texture. Optical effects can also be added like refraction of light, motion blur seen on moving objects etc. the final product of 3D rendering is a regular 2 dimensional image.
3d architectural rendering is an important industrial art extensively used in many applications. . It has the widest scope in engineering and architecture. The nature of architectural design requires an innumerable number of drafts to be created until the necessary accuracy and form of design is achieved. CAD aids the creative process of making the drawings and drafts that satisfy a customer. CAD software that is specially made for architects helps to perform these tasks efficiently, quickly and far more effectively than they can be done manually.
Architectural 3D modeling
Design and construction and architecture are a fundamental part of building process. Architects design and implement an engineering project or a new product. Architects are licensed professionals and are authorized to design buildings. They have to make sure that a building is safe and sound and that it has a functional structure. Hand sketches and complex pen and paper drawings are converted into architectural plans. In modern times, drafters and architects use CADD programs for making their drawings. Architecture drawings include a complete set of construction drawings of residential projects, piping plans, plotting, scanning, illustration and 2D or 3D designs. Good projects express and explain themselves. Architectural rendering drawings provide deep insight into the external appearance, construction and concept of the building. The architectural representation has to be good and decides how the project will be perceived. Current architectural design has developed due to modern digital techniques. It continues to develop due to rapid development of digital media.
- Construction of a building involves many aspects and coordination of several tasks. It is a complicated affair. One has to consider the materials being used, the characteristics of the materials, costs of materials used, dimensions and specification etc. there is every possibility of making errors. With 3D rendering, the flaws can be detected and identified in advance. Changes and modifications can be made before it is too late. The costs in construction are high and a mistake can lead to tremendous loss. 3D rendering helps to save on time and costs to a great extent.
- The work of an architect has two dimensions; the architect on one side and the client on the other. The architect has to prepare the designs using the tools available to him and has to follow a technical procedure. He has his own limitations. On the other hand, the client has certain visions and expectations regarding a construction project. There must be perfect communication and understanding between the two so that the results are best and satisfactory for both the parties. A 3D image offers a better view of the project from inside as well as outside.
- The chief purpose of 3D rendering is to increase saleability of the building. 3D rendering gives a better understanding of the overall appearance of the construction as it will appear after completion. It enhances the effects by manipulating light and colour. Little touch-ups here and there make the projects look attractive. The interiors can be highlighted by adding pieces of furniture and fittings; the exterior can be depicted with surrounding green lawns, parks etc.
- Another new trend in marketing is to add a walk-through effect. While the apartment remains stationary, the viewer gets the impression of walking through it by entering the door and moving from one room to another, with the focus on important points that the builder wants to highlight. One gets a virtual experience of moving through a real house.
3D Architectural rendering services:
- Interior design
- Landscape design
- Floor plans
- Cut-out sections
- Architectural visualization
- Photorealistic rendering
- Walk through
- Animation and interactive demos
3D visualization and rendering services are now offered online by companies. Pictures and images are rendered to create desired effects for specific purposes.
DigitiseIT India offers 3D Architectural Visualization services to global customers. The services include interior renderings, exterior renderings, architectural walk-throughs, flybys, visualization of real site after development and interior design options. Digitise IT has the skills to offer the above Architectural 3D Visualizations using AutoCAD®, Bricscad®, SketchUP Pro, Autodesk 3D Max®, Adobe Flash , Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
With a long and rich experience, and an expert team at hand, Digitise IT is the best service providing partner for all 3D visualization and 3D rendering jobs.
DigitiseIT serves a number of global customers, DigitiseIT has captured a substantial market and continues to provide worthy services that have gained the satisfaction, trust and appreciation of its customers.