When you look at any invention new or old, around you, you must understand that it is the consequence of somebody’s vision. A vision is given shape and transformed into reality. For this transformation to take place, the visualizer must sketch an outline or draft and plan its production. For example, a building is the realization of an architect’s vision. If the sketch of this vision can be made in three dimensions, it gives a better and clearer picture of reality. If you can make slight changes in angles and sides, you wonder how the changes will look when the model is finalized. One cannot make frequent changes in a manual draft. However, sketchup design allows you to view variations in the vision in the sketch.
Sketchup design is a computer program that enables you to create 3D models of your designs. Developed in the year 1999, this software offers a free and paid version. SketchUp is a 3D modelling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical engineering, film, and video game design. It is available in a freeware version and a paid version with additional functionality. Today, SketchUp has become a popular tool for various reasons.
Uses of SketchUp
- 3D modeling
- 3D renderings
- SketchUp animation
- Residential/commercial drawings
- SketchUp to CAD Conversion
- Industrial/institutional/landscape projects
- Interior / exterior design
- Architectural drawings
- Business and marketing walkthroughs
- Google Warehouse and Google Earth applications
- It can be used in the fields of architecture, construction developers, real estate, filmmaking, civil engineering, videogame development and product design
Advantages of SketchUp
- SketchUp Design is easy and fun to learn.
- SketchUp 3D warehouse is an open source library.
- Users can upload and download models and share them.
- Large size model files, up to 50 MB can be used.
- Anyone can make or modify content to and from the 3D warehouse. They do not have to pay any charges.
- The new version of 3D warehouse allows companies to have their own official pages.
- Companies can display their own 3D catalogue of their products.
- Designs can be adjusted even at the last minute.
SketchUp was envisioned as a software program “that would allow design professionals to draw the way they want by emulating the feel and freedom of working with pen and paper in a simple and elegant interface, that would be fun to use and easy to learn, and that would be used by designers to play with their designs in a way that is not possible with traditional design software.”
SketchUp Design overflows with creativity and innovation. SketchUp is miracle software no doubt, but it requires some degree of expertise. Hence, it is wiser to outsource SketchUp services. You can get supreme quality at reasonable prices. You can get round-the-clock service and assured security of data. When expert professionals handle your work, it complies with international standards.
Digitise IT provides SketchUp Design services to industries like architecture, construction, civil engineering and product designers. We understand the needs of the clients and prepare SketchUp 3D models to suit their requirements. We discuss the details with the project team and work constantly in cooperation with them. Thus, we are able to understand their specifications clearly and avoid revisions. Our services are cost effective and we maintain quality throughout.