The construction design process involves creating a plan or blueprint for a product or space. It’s a way to map out what you want to create and how it will all come together.
3D visualization is an important factor in the design process. It allows designers to see their work from a different perspective.
3D visualization – A design enabler
By seeing their work in three dimensions, designers can better understand the proportions and relationships of the elements in their design.
Additionally, visualization in multiple dimensions can help designers to identify potential problems with their design and make corrections before the design is finalized.
3D visualization by proficient CAD experts like Digitise IT can be used to test out different design ideas and see how they would look in real life. It’s also a great way to communicate your ideas to others; you can show people exactly what you have in mind and get their feedback.
Why is 3D visualization a smart choice?
As technology advances, so does the software we use to create our designs. In recent years, with the newer advanced versions of softwares like 3DsMAX, Sketchup And plugins Vray, Forest pack, Floor generator and many others, the CGIs (Computer generated images) are becoming more superior and real. The quality of these rendered images is Photo-realistic and helps the designer to visualise the real time environment. Many designers are now using CGIs for 3D visualisation in the design process.
There are several reasons why this is beneficial:
- Helps to see the big picture – When dealing with a complex design project, it can be difficult to keep all the details in your head. Seeing a three-dimensional representation of the design can help you better understand how all the pieces fit together and identify potential problems with your design before it is manufactured.
- Makes it easier to spot errors – It’s often easier in a three-dimensional model than in a two-dimensional drawing. This is because you can view the model from all angles and catch things that you might miss in a drawing.
- Helps with the decision-making process – When you’re trying to decide between different design options, it can be helpful to see them in three dimensions. This way, you can get a better sense of how they will look and feel in the real world.
- Saves time and money – Using 3D Visualization can save you time and money by helping you to avoid making mistakes that you would otherwise have to correct later on.
- Makes it easier to communicate your ideas – When you’re working on a design project with other people, it can be helpful to use 3D Visualization to communicate your ideas. As a result, everyone will be able to see what you’re talking about, and misunderstandings are less likely.
- Stunningly realistic prototypes – In the past, designers would create 2D prototypes that were not always accurate representations of the final product. With 3D Visualization, you can create a prototype that is a closer match to the final product, which can be helpful for testing purposes.
In order to improve the quality of your designs, consider using Digitise IT’s 3D Architectural and Rendering services for 3D Visualization of your designs.
Whether you are an Architect, Interior designer or a Property Developer, Digitise IT’s quality offerings at a competitive price can help you through the design process. Be it softwares 3DsMAX modelling or Sketchup Pro, Exterior, Interior, Site plans or Floorplans, Digitise IT has completed several projects for global customers.
You can also contact Digitise IT for a gamut of other services – CAD Drafting of design drawings or As-builts, Construction drawings, Shop drawings and Virtual Staging services.
As a 22 year young dedicated CAD services company, Digitise IT has served diverse industries spanning Construction, Infrastructure town planners , Utility providers, Pharmaceuticals, Educational institutions, Oil and Gas refineries, Ship manufacturers,…to name a few!